What to expect in this course
Welcome to LSAT Boss: Logic Games
I am excited that you are ready to embark on this journey to become a boss LSAT test taker! I have helped hundreds of students, just like you, gain confidence and mastery the LSAT to reach their test taking and admissions goals.
This course is specifically designed to help you master analytical reasoning on the LSAT.
Being a smart, strategic learner means paying attention to how you think, opening your mind to difficult challenges, and dedicating time to a calculated plan for testing success.
With this course, I teach you the advanced logic games strategies you need to go beyond basic test preparation for big score-boosting point gains. Studying the strategies will improve your testing skills so that you can succeed not only on test day, but in your collegiate and professional environment as well.
Once you've mastered Logic Games, and I'd recommend you explore my other LSAT related courses (Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning or Applying for LSAT Testing)
This course is organized into 5 different classes:
- Introduction to Analytical Reasoning (Logic Games)
- Complex Ordering Games; If and Which Questions
- Grouping Games; Substitution Rules
- Diagramming In and Out Games and Hybrid Games
- Complex and Unusual Game Set Ups (Ranking, Transferring, Networking)
Each class is organized as follows:
- Learning Objectives
- Class Content (Either video or audio)
- Practice homework to test your learning